Ingredients list for the grapefruit margarita
Makes 3 glasses
- 3 grapefruits or 2 cups fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoon sugar syrup (or agave syrup)
- Fresh mint leaves
- 3 handful of pomegranate seeds
- Sparkling water (optional)
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. In a blender, combine grapefruit pulp and pomegranate seeds, pulse until smooth then filter out the pulp. Keep the juice aside.
1. Pour syrup into glasses then add tequila, lime juice and mint leaves.
2. Muddle briefly to combine the flavors before adding the grapefruit/pomegranate juice and ices cubes. Stir until well combined.
3. Fill the glasses with sparkling water, or add more ice cubes. Sprinkle with mint leaves and pomegranate seeds for garnish.
Note: You can serve into glasses rimmed with salt or sugar.