Wonderfully sweet, with a mild flavor and an inviting gold color, golden beets pair well with cheese, bacon, apples, fennel, citrus, potatoes, shallots, vinegar, walnuts, smoked and cured fish. If you have not previously been a fan of beets then…. I’m hoping this collection of amazing recipes from some of our favorite food blogs might help persuade you to give golden beets their chance.
Very easy to grow, gold beets are available year round with a peak season during the Autumn months.
1. Tomato, Avocado and Golden Beet Salad - Weight Watchers
2. Golden Beets Dip - Food Fashion Party
3. Golden Beet Bruschetta - Seattleseedling
4. Roasted Organic Golden Beets with Sun Dried Cranberries and Basil Vinaigrette - Whole Foods Market Cooking
5. Golden Beet and Wheat Berry Risotto - Life in Recipes
6. Pickled Golden Beets - Southern Girl Eats Clean
7. Golden Beet Salad with Shallots, Parsley, and Orange Miso Dressing - Oh She Glows
8. Golden Beets with Herbed Goat Cheese – Healthy Living How To
9. Roasted Golden Beet Salad - Authentic Suburban Gourmet
10. Golden Beet Gazpacho - Wild Greens and Sardines
11. Golden Beet and Cress Salad – Rawmazing
12. Beet and beef stew - Jamie Mulhern
13. Quick pickled golden beets with orange peel - Let it Simmer
14. Golden beet bisque with bleu cheese – The professional Palate