The Pork Tenderloin with White Wine sauce: It requires little preparation,and you, like me, make the first part of this filet mignon recipe in advance. In addition, kiwis are available for all seasons and at low prices!
Ingredients list for Pork Tenderloin with Wine & Kiwi
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 5 kiwis
- 2 large shallots (or 4 small)
- 1 / 2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup of stock (made with 1 / 2 cube)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. First make brown the meat on all sides with olive oil. It must be golden brown. Salt and pepper. Add 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into cubes, with 2 shallots, minced. Sauté for 5 minutes. Then add the white wine and stock. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes. Turn the meat halfway through cooking.
2. A few minutes before serving, remove meat and keep warm in the oven in aluminum foil.
3. For the sauce: Add cream to the casserole. Boil a few minutes to reduce it slightly. Mix this sauce, by hand or in a blender to emulsify well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
4. Cut the tenderloin into thick slices. Present them on a platter or individual plates. Pour on top a little bit of sauce. Decorate with slices of kiwi (the two that you have not used) and a few sprigs of thyme. Introduce the remaining sauce on the side. Serve with rice bench. — Also Read: Almonds Cookies recipe