Pork chops, potatoes, carrots, fajita seasoning and bell peppers all simmered up in your slow cooker. This super easy recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prep and you let the slow cooker do all the work. Yum! ♡
Ingredients lists for the Crock Pot Pork Chops Fajitas
- 1.5-2 lbs (750g to 1kg) pork chops, bone-in or thick cut bone-less
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, halved and sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
1. Spray a 6-quart oval slow cooker with non-stick spray. Place the potatoes and carrots down in an even layer. Sprinkle over the onions and bell peppers. Lay the pork chops next in an even layer. Pour the vegetable broth on top and sprinkle the fajita seasoning, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours, without opening the lid during cooking time. Serve sprinkled with fresh cilantro.
Note: If you’d like to make your own homemade fajita seasoning mix, here’s the recipe. Combine 1 tablespoon chili powder with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon onion powder. Store in an airtight container for up to 3-4 weeks.