Baked peaches with pistachio and caramel sauce, an ecstasy! Here is a a baked peaches recipe that you’ll tell me what you think about.
So if you like caramel, it is for you. If you love pistachios, it is still for you, if you’re looking for a low fat recipe… You’re definitely at the right place! And if you fall for fruit desserts, so there is more for you. It might look strange to cook fruit in summer, but this dessert with peaches, pistachio and caramel sauce only dreams of one thing: that we eat it with relish.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 + 15
Ingredients list for the Baked Peaches and Caramel Sauce
For 6 people:
- 6 yellow or white ripe peaches
- 100 g of pistachios
- 150 g sugar
- 10 cl of cream
- 1 small knob of butter
- vanilla ice cream
Preparation: Baked Peaches and Caramel Sauce
1. Turn your oven to 400°f (210 ° C).
2. Peel your peaches after having them dipped 1 min in boiling water, then into icy water to stop cooking.
3. Butter a gratin dish with a small knob of butter, place the peaches.
4. Bake for 10 min. Then remove the dish and sprinkle with 50 g of sugar.
5. Sprinkle a few nuts, then put the peaches back in the oven for 10 minutes. Sugar will make its juice and watered with peaches. You just have to be careful that it does not jam.
6. Meanwhile, we prepare the caramel with the remaining sugar and a tablespoon of water.
7. When peaches take this beautiful brown color, remove from heat and deglaze with the cream to stir everything together with a wooden spoon.
8. Pour the liquid warm caramel in the bottom of the plate or bowl, add the remaining pistachios.
9. Serve this baked peaches dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.