This dish alone is a real fireworks. If you like sweet peppers, this stir-fry will throw sunshine everywhere: both on your head and finally your plate, I hope so.
Stir fried sweet peppers develop a sweet and caramelized taste while bacon adds this savory touch that balances the dish in an elegant way.
Ingredients list for Bacon and Sweet Peppers Stir-Fry
- 6 sweet peppers: 2 red, 2 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange.
- 3 onions
- 1/2 lb (200g) of smoked bacon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the peppers into small cubes or strips.
2. Chop onions.
3. Heat a little olive oil in a skillet and sauté the bacon. Add the onions and sweat them a few minutes. Finally, add the peppers and let simmer until they sweat all their water, about 15 min!
4. This dish can be served as accompaniment or as tapas on toasts… I let you imagine the treat!
So what do you think of this peppers stir-fry recipe?
Don’t miss this easy zucchini frittata recipe!