Here is a very useful recipe: you can serve this frittata with zucchini and goat cheese both as a main dish for a light lunch with a green salad or as an appetizer during evening dinners. More than just being an incredibly cheap recipe, you will see that implementing this frittata recipe is very easy and the result is really delicious!
Frittata with zucchini and goat cheese recipe
Ingredients list for 6 persons:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup (10 cl) of milk
- 2 small zucchinis
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/2 fresh goat cheese
- 6 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 360°f (180°c).
2. Cut peeled potatoes and zucchinis into thin slices. Dip them in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix beaten eggs, milk and basil in a bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Peel and finely chop the onion
5. Grease a baking dish. Line its bottom with half the vegetables, then add chopped ham and onion, crumble half of the goat cheese on top, then pour half of the egg mixture. Repeat this process to make the upper layers. Then bake for about 30 minutes in the oven at 360°f (180°c).
6. Once cooked, let cool one hour, then unmold and cut into cubes. It’s ready!
What do you think of this easy frittata recipe? What would be your personal additions?