Ingredients list for the beet salad
- A bunch of small beets (about 4 beets in ok)
- 1 coffeespoon mustard
- 1 coffeespoon liquid honey
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 spring onion
1. Preheat oven to 360°f (180°c).
2. Separate the leaves from the roots. Wrap each beet in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
3. Let cool, peel and cut the beets into small cubes. Chop onion.
4. Prepare a vinaigrette with mustard, honey, oil and vinegar. Mix the diced beet with vinaigrette and set aside.
5. Arrange your plate at your convenience by topping the diced beets with a little onion.