Quick, easy and so much flavor! This baked fish recipe is an alternative for times when you want something a little different and lighter than the usual fried fish. Today’s recipe is simple and flavorful: white fish always combines very well with lemon, and when you add some, prepare to receive rave reviews for dinner!
- 4 white fish fillets (here we used pollock fillets)
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) bacon, cut in sticks
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. In a dish, arrange the fish fillets and bacon sticks. Squeeze the lemon juice, grate or peel the zest. Add the juice and zest of the lemon over the fish. Salt and pepper, add two tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
3. Bake for about 12 minutes, depending on the size of the fish fillets. It’s ready!
You can serve this fish with homemade mashed celeriac, the result is very fragrant!