For a light and still tasty evening meal, we recommend this duck breast salad recipe, quick to prepare but still with a feast on.
Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Ingredients: Mixed Salad
- 500g green asparagus
- 250 g mixed salad
- 200 g of pasta
- 200 g slice of smoked duck breast
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Some walnuts
- Salt and pepper
Preparation: Mixed Salad
- Heat a large volume of salted water and let cook pasta according to package time. Then move them under cold water and drain.
- Plunge asparagus 6 minutes in boiling water.
- Arrange the salad leaves in a bowl.
- Drain the asparagus and let it cool. Add pastas in the bowl and mix with salad.
- Place the asparagus on top and add slices of duck breast.
- Prepare the vinaigrette: Combine mustard, vinegar and oil. Add herbs, salt and pepper. Garnish with walnuts. Serve with dressing on the side.
Smoked Duck Breast Salad
This is a tasty and regeneration salad recipe! In fact, pasta is our primary fuel because of its sugars, it is for this reason that we feel full. Vegetables complement this effect of satiation with their fibers. The walnuts add a new flavor while providing vitamins and minerals like vitamin E to protect our heart, but also for our bones fluorine and potassium in the fight against hypertension. In short a very good nutritional cocktail!