This refreshing grapefruit paloma cocktail is a breeze to make—and so delicious. Enjoy by the glass or make a pitcher to share with friends… either way, you’re on for a perfect drink to sip on those warmer evenings as the sun goes down.
Ingredients list for the Paloma cocktail
Makes 2-3 glasses:
- 1 cup (240ml) Tequila
- 1 cup (240ml) fresh grapefruit juice (about 2 grapefruits)
- 1 cup (240ml) club soda
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar or agave nectar
- Sugar and fresh cracked pepper for rim
1. Fill a plate with sugar and pepper. Wet the rim of your glasses then dip them in the sugar and pepper.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a pitcher, stirring until sugar has completely dissolved into the drink.
3. Divide into glasses and add ice cubes. Garnish with lime and grapefruit slices and enjoy!