Your guests will fall in love with this apple layered dessert, flavored with gingerbread. This dessert is just perfect for individual servings, and can be prepared in advance so you don’t have to rush. Ultra quick to prepare with seasonal fruit, this is an easy and light gourmet dessert
Ingredients list for the apple and gingerbread layer dessert
For 6 glasses:
- 2 apples
- One with butter
- 1 case of sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 slices of gingerbread
- 4 yogurts
- 2 tsp honey
Just follow these 5 steps, the apple layer dessert is very easy to do. You’ll surprise yourself for sure!
1. Cut apples into quarters then fry them in butter with cinnamon and sugar for ten minutes, over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, cut the gingerbread into small cubes and book.
3. In a bowl, mix the honey with the yogurt.
4. Lay the gingerbread in the bottom of your serving glasses, sprinkle with the juice of cooked apples, tamp lightly. Add the apples and a large tablespoon of the yogurt / honey mixture.
5. Book in your refrigerator few hours before serving.
When serving, sprinkle the layer dessert with white chocolate chips to give that little extra to the presentation. I enjoin you to discover more of our best healthy recipes over there.