For 15 crackers:
- 3 egg whites
- 1 ounce (30g) flour
- 1 2/3 oz (50g) strong chorizo
- 1 oz (25g) pitted black olives
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Cut the chorizo into small cubes and olives into thin slices. In a bowl, mix the egg whites with the flour.
2. Add the chorizo and olives to the dough and mix.
3. Place small dollops of dough on a baking sheet
4. Bake for a few minutes until the crackers are golden brown.
5. Let cool the chorizo and olive crackers on a rack before serving.