This is a terribly greedy and festive dessert! Offer this chocolate and cherry tiramisu in small glasses to pleasantly punctuate a festive meal.
Ingredients list for chocolate cherry tiramisu
- 8 speculoos
- 1/2 lb (225 g) mascarpone
- 3 ounces (80 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (25 cl) of liquid cream (whole)
- 2 1/2 tbsp (20 g) of icing sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 g) of dark chocolate
- 3 teaspoons of rum
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 small jar of Amarena cherries
1. Place the cream in the freezer. Mix the mascarpone to soften it.
2. Melt the chocolate with a tablespoon of water, heat over very low heat, or put it for one minute in the microwave.
3. Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, pour over hot chocolate and mix. Add the mascarpone and mix again.
4. Whip the cream and icing sugar with an electric mixer. Pour into mixture.(more tips about whipping cream here)
5. Mix the biscuits and spread in the bottom half of the glasses. Pour half a teaspoon of rum on top, then place a tablespoon of chocolate cream, Amarena cherries. Then add another layer of biscuit, cream and finish with two Amarena cherries.
6. Let your chocolate tiramisu rest in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.