Here is a chicken soup with carrots and pasta, a bit of tomato paste and a pinch of cayenne pepper to spice it up! Perfect with your dinner on winter evenings!
Preparation time: 25-30 minutes
Ingredients lis for Chicken Pasta Soup
For 4 people.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 lb (125g) cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 pints (1.5 liters) hot chicken stock — recipe for the chicken stock here
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 2 2/3 ounces (75g) conchigli pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Sauté garlic and onions in a large saucepan for 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle coriander then add the carrots and chicken. Stir fry over low heat for 3 minutes.
3. Pour the chicken stock and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then add the pasta, reduce heat and let simmer for 8 minutes. Mix well and add salt to your liking.
4. Add the chopped oregano and cayenne at the last moment. Serve with grated cheese. Enjoy your chicken breast and pasta soup!