When there is little time to spare… It can always be fun to make a delicious treat, using cookies or biscuits as the base for a crumble topping. For this banana and chocolate crumble recipe, I used butter cookies from the grocery store: they are crunchy and fit perfectly into the mix. This dessert is quick to prepare , you can eat your dinner quietly while it’s browning in the oven and you’ll have a nice smell all over!
Ingredients list for Chocolate Banana Crumble
- 3 bananas
- 7 ounces (200g) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup (25cl) whipping cream
- 1/3 cup (10cl) of milk
- 12 small butter cookies
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 2/3 ounces (50g) butter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Peel the bananas and cut them into slices and line the bottom of the ramekins.
3. Boil the milk and cream. Off the heat, add the chocolate and stir until the preparation becomes homogeneous. Pour into the ramekins, over the bananas.
4. Prepare the crumble crisp: melt the butter and then mix crushed cookies, sugar and melted butter. Spread this paste over the chocolate cream and bananas.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
(Photo by Marie Verveine Peach)