What’s coming next in spring? Apricots! Imagine this tasty apricots salad with lemon thyme: it’s very simple and quick to make. Delicious with a good vanilla ice cream (here’s the vanilla ice cream recipe), you can replace the apricots with nectarines or yellow peaches. One divine and refreshing dessert to end a meal in style!
Ingredients list for Apricot Salad Recipe
- 1 lb (500g) apricots
- 3 tbsp (25 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (25 cl) of water
- 5-6 sprigs of lemon thyme
- A few basil sprigs
1. Pit the apricots and cut them into quarters.
2. Make a syrup with the same amount of sugar and water and bring to the boil.
3. Add the thyme and let steep for ten minutes.
4. Pour the hot syrup over the apricots.
5. Leave to cool and store in a cool place before serving. Add the basil just before serving.