Spring and its handful varieties of colorful radishes will no longer wait to hit the local markets: pungent with a peppery flavor, radishes can be eaten raw in salad, steamed, cooked in syrup, roaster, or baked to make chips! We gathered 5 recipes that bring a taste of spring, using radish as a main ingredient. Enjoy!
- 1. Savoy Cabbage, Tangerine and Black Radish Salad – by A House in the Hills
- 2. Radish Chive Tea Sandwiches – by The Curvy Carrot
- 3. Rainbow Radish and Purple Kale Salad – by Cook Republic
- 4. Baked Radish Chips – by Sweet C’s Designs
- 5. Cinnamon Sugar Radish Chips – by Pinch of Yum