Warmer weather has us thinking of fresh, bright flavors. Enter this ultimate springy salad, with sweet strawberry, avocado, aromatic basil and a big blob of creamy burrata cheese right in the center!
Ingredients list for the strawberry burrata salad
- 4 balls of burrata cheese (or mozzarella)
- 2 avocados
- A handful of small basil leaves
- Sesame and poppy seeds
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove pit and slice into wedges. Cut the strawberries in half or slices.
2. Arrange avocado and strawberry on each plates or shallow bowls with the ball of burrata cheese in the center.
3. Just before serving, add the basil leaves. and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Adjust seasoning with salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds.