Light salad recipe combining ocean shrimp, salmon, arugula and tomatoes. Here we go! Seafood is often tasted cold, along with some mayonnaise and lemon juice, but you can prepare it as a salad too! Here comes our Salad: as a nice starter or introduction for a gastronomic menu, its light and fresh mix of textures and flavors will delight your guests.
Ingredients Seafood Salad
for 4 people:
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 6 prawns
- 4 handfuls of lamb’s lettuce and rocket
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar, soy sauce
- salt / pepper
Preparing :the Seafood Salad Recipe
- Make roasted sesame seeds by placing them a few minutes in a pan without fat cold.
- Place the mince in a dish and add a little arugula to make a peppery side.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and shell the shrimp. Arrange on plates.
- Place the tomatoes in the middle of the salad after you fry in a little oil and a dash of sherry vinegar.
- For the vinaigrette, mix vinegar with salt, add the tablespoon of soy and rapeseed oil. Add it to the mince mixture and arugula. Make all harmoniously and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The accompaniment for Seafood Salad
To add a little crunchy side, you can cut thin slices of Ossau Iraty. The Ossau Iraty is a sheep cheese, a specialty of the Basque country in France, with at least 45% fat.
After removing the crust, toast the slices in a pan. The excess fat will disappear, it’s lighter, making it more crisp and enhances its taste. Finish with a tour of the pepper mill.
Salmon, salmon, how to turn?
If no mention is necessarily specified livestock.
Salmon Red Label (Scotland) and organic (Ireland, Scotland and Norway): you get a raised salmon, slaughtered and smoked in good conditions. Avoid the top prizes that are dedicated to salmon reforms too fat and unattractive taste.
Important: Choose the word “salted with dry salt,” it ensures that the salmon was not put in brine (salt water), which makes it artificially. —Also Read Shrimps Gratin with Cheese