How to cook sautéed chicken with cranberries and ginger. Original and anti-oxidant-packed, this Sauté Chicken recipe makes for a lot of lightness and coolness without any extra calories
Ingredients list for Sauté Chicken Cranberries
- 1 1/3 lbs (600 g) chicken breast fillets
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 g) of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 3/4 ounces (50 g) dried cranberries
- 1 knob of fresh ginger about 1 1/2 ounces (40g)
- 2 shallots, 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small hot pepper
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 csp sesame oil
- 3 csp soy sauce
- chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 7 ounces (200 g) bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil leaves
1. Cut the chicken breasts into regular pieces.
2. Roughly chop the dried cranberries.
3. Peel the ginger root and cut into thin strips using a knife.
4. Peel and finely chop the shallots. Peel the garlic and crush in a garlic press.
5. Wash the small hot pepper, remove seeds and cut into thin slices.
6. Clean and wash the onions, then slice them.
7. Wash and drain bean sprouts.
8. In a wok or large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
9. Fry the chopped shallots. Add the ginger sticks and crushed garlic and cook over a high heat for a few seconds.
10. Add the chicken pieces. Let them brown on all sides for 3 to 4 minutes, turning often. Season with sesame oil, soy sauce, a few drops of chili sauce and sherry. Add the chopped cranberries and fresh berries.
11. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring the preparation. Add the sliced hot pepper, bean sprouts and onion rings.
12. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle the chopped basil and serve with basmati rice.