If you just put in a hard day of work in the garden—or at the office, this refreshing strawberry mango iced tea is the ultimate cooling reward! It has the perfect amount of fruity flavor without being overly sweet, and can also make a perfect party drink.
Ingredients list for the strawberries mango iced tea
- About 1 liter of cold water
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 bags of green tea
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 pound (250g) strawberries
- 1 ripe mango
- Ice cubes
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Combine cold water, agave syrup and a pinch of baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Soak the tea bag to infuse.
3. Cut mango strawberries into small dices and drop them to the bowl.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Refrigerate and let steep for at least 12 hours.
6. Remove the tea bags and serve directly with the whole pieces of fruit and ice cubes; or pulse everything into the blender, filter and refrigerate for one hour more before serving.
(Photo by Delice Cookies)