No-bake easy strawberry white chocolate truffles—great for gifting and impress your guests at the dessert table! The white chocolate truffles are flavored with ginger and lime, stuffed with fresh raspberries then dipped into shredded coconut. Explosion of flavor guaranteed…
Preparation time: 30 mins
Resting time: 1 hour
Ingredients for the Raspberry Stuffed White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Makes about 15-20 truffles:
- 15-20 raspberries (a small box about 170g), fresh or frozen (thaw them at room temperature)
- 10 ounces (300g) high-quality white chocolate chips
- Zest of 1 untreated lime, finely grated
- 2/5 cup (10cl) of liquid cream or sour cream
- 1-inch knob (2.5cm) of fresh grated ginger
- 2/3 cup (50g) of shredded coconut
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine cream, ginger and grated lime zest. Heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Pour the hot mixture over the chopped chocolate chips and stir well using a wooden spoon (metallic spoons tend to mess up chocolate). Put into the microwave again for 30 seconds more and stir until chocolate is completely melted. The consistency should be smooth and homogeneous. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until set (about 1 hour).
2. Scoop out little balls of chocolate with 2 teaspoons or a small mellon baller. Dip into shredded coconut to coat on all sides, this will prevent the truffles from being too sticky. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill for about 15 minutes, or until firm enough to handle.
3. Flatten a chocolate ball and gently enclose a raspberry into chocolate. Form a ball then roll the truffle in the coconut topping one more time. Proceed with all the raspberry truffles and chill until ready to serve.