Cooking something different every day often requires a lot of imagination. But there’s no more worries with pasta! You can get something very tasty with a few inexpensive and well-chosen ingredients. Here we go for a very quick and easy spaghetti and chorizo recipe.
For 4 people:
- 3/4 lb (350 g) of spaghetti
- 1 mild chorizo
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- A bit of white wine (optional)
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Remove skin from chorizo and cut it into very thin slices.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic and onion. Then add the chorizo, cook for about 2-3 minutes, add the tomato, seeded and diced, pepper and white wine. Reduce heat to very low. Add Pepper.
3. In the meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente. Drain. Mix immediately with the chorizo preparation.
Good to know: The average serving per person is 2 to 2 1/2 ounces (60 to 70 g) of dry pasta and 5 1/3 to 6 1/3 ounces (150 to 180 g) of fresh pasta.