Preparation time: 10 minutes,
Cooking time: 8 to 10 minutes 400°F ( 200 ° C)
Ingredient list: Puff pastry sticks
For 6 people
- 7 ounces (200 g) Fresh pastry
- 3 tbsp (30 g) sesame seeds
- 10 strands fresh thyme
- 1 Egg yolk
Cooking Instuctions: Puff pastry Bites
1. Preheat oven to 400°F ( 200 ° C )
2. Flatten the pastry thinly with a roller.
3. Cut strips 1 inch wide.
4. Mix the egg yolk with a little water in a glass.
5. Baste the pastry strips with a brush on the two sides, sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh thyme.
6. Roll them in twist.
7. Place them on a baking plate with a sheet of parchment paper.
8. Bake at 400° F (200°c ) for about 8-10 minutes.