If you use the same everyday dinnerware for your Thanksgiving gathering, you might be feeling short on that extra spark needed for the big feast. In addition to a beautiful autumnal centerpiece, place cards are a super easy way to inject a little formality and style into your table decor. Check out these 5 diy inspirations for chic and eco-friendly place cards for your Thanksgiving tabletop.
1. Thanksgiving table place card, by Home in the Country
2. Rosemary wreath place cards, by Spoon Fork Bacon
3. Lemon and paper leaf place cards, via Love and Splendor
4. DIY Pumpkin Place Cards, by Twig and Thistle
5. Plastered Rosemary Napkin Ring, by Luri and Wilma
This post has been originally published on November 5, 2013.