Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time:20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Ingredients for Beans and Gizzards Salad Recipe
2 kg of beans100 g smoked bacon
1 box of duck gizzards
1 sprig savory
A small piece of dried chilli
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of vinegar
Preparation Beans and Gizzards Salad Recipe
- Shell the beans
- Then dive it 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Drain, then rinse under cold water to remove the thick white skin.
- Continue cooking 10 minutes in water, perfumed with savory.
- Remove the gizzards of their fat.
- Cut into 4.
- Melt over low heat the bacon cut into small cubes.
- Add the gizzards.
- Prepare a dressing.
- Arrange drained beans, bacon, and gizzards on a bed of frisée salad.
Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve hot.