Serves 2 or 4 persons (depending on size of potatoes):
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp thick sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper
- 5 pink peppercorns from china
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Wrap each potato in foil.
2. Preheat oven to 360°f (180°c) and bake for 1 hour. Plant a cooking knife inside to test.
3. Meanwhile, mix cream, chives, chopped garlic clove. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the crushed pink peppercorns with a pestle.
5. Mix the cream.
6. Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet.
7. Cut the potatoes in half.
8. Add the cream and salmon sliced in strips.
9. Finish by topping with pine nuts and serve immediately.
Inspiration recipe by Chef mimi
Read also: 5 bistro sets for your kitchen decor