We continue with salads, although the weather here in Lyon does not lend itself too … Besideswhat is this cold? This morning I would have almost emerged scarf and gloves …then a salad … but hot! A simple salad to make … Ideal as an appetizer or main dish in larger quantities. You can add ingredients of your choice (hard-boiled egg for example)
For 4 Persons
Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Ingredients warm goat cheese salad
- 400 g mixed salad (lettuce, escarole…)
- 4 pallets of fresh goat cheese, Chavignol is recommended
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 1 sprig tarragon
- a few basil leaves
- a few chives
- 1 tbsp mustard coffee
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation warm goat cheese salad
- Wash salads thoroughly, remove the leaves and spread them on each plate.
- Chop the shallots and chop the onion.
- In a bowl, is the dressing by mixing the salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, chopped shallot and chopped onion.
- Make gild the 4 pallets of fresh goat cheese under the broiler.
- Arrange on each plate over the salad and drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with chopped chives, basil and tarragon.
You can substitute lettuce for the arugula.
You can add according to taste of marinated artichokes or the fresh figs.
warm goat cheese salad
This is an entry or light meal, friendly and very easy to do. The fresh goat cheese is part of the lower-fat cheeses, as it is rich in water, it has nevertheless interesting amounts of calcium (110mg/100). It can be considered that the more a cheese has a hard paste the more it is rich in fat and calcium. It can therefore be introduced from time to time in the menus of a low fat diet if it comes in place of meat, eggs or fish meal. Green salads provide good amounts of minerals (potassium, phosphorus, calcium …) and vitamins including vitamin B9, while being low in calories (13kcal/100g) and satisfying, so they are preferable during a slimming diet. Energy intake (for 1 person): Energy: 137.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 4 g (12% of calories) Fat: 11 g (72% of calories) Protein: 5 g (16% of the calories).