Ingredients list for Vegetables and Grilled Tofu Pasta
- 1 pound (400g) of pasta (tagliatelle, spaghetti, …)
- 1/2 pound (200g) of frozen green peas
- 3/5 pound (250g) of tofu
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Cook green peas for 5-6 minutes in a saucepan full of boiling salted water.
2. Cut the tofu into small cubes about 1-inch (2.5 cm). Remove the stalk from the bell pepper, cut in half, remove seeds and cut each half into strips about 1/2 cm. Trim the ends of the carrot and zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and make ribbons using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline slicer.
3. In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Fry tofu then add carrot strips, zucchini, and bell pepper. Sauté for 8 to 10 minutes. Add the peas and brown sugar diluted in soy sauce. Salt and pepper to your liking.
4. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Once they are al dente, drain the pasta and add to the wok. Stir over low heat for about 1 minute and serve.
(Photo by Zero Miette)