A delicious lamb lettuce salad overflowing with fresh strawberries, feta cheese, tangy rhubarb and a simple olive oil dressing. It’s sweet and tangy and has lots of great texture — perfect for a quick lunch during the week!
Ingredients list for the Strawberry salad
- 6 cups fresh lamb lettuce
- Baby red chards (optional)
- 1 pound (450g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pound (225g) rhubarb pickles
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Olive oil for dressing
- Salt and pepper
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
Toss all ingredients together (except feta cheese) with your desired amount of olive oil until combined. Adjust seasoning and serve immediately, topped with crumbled feta.