A delicious lamb lettuce salad overflowing with fresh strawberries, feta cheese, tangy rhubarb and a simple olive oil dressing. It’s sweet and tangy and has lots of great texture — perfect for a quick lunch during the week!
Ingredients list for the Strawberry salad
- 6 cups fresh lamb lettuce
- Baby red chards (optional)
- 1 pound (450g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pound (225g) rhubarb pickles
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Olive oil for dressing
- Salt and pepper
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
Toss all ingredients together (except feta cheese) with your desired amount of olive oil until combined. Adjust seasoning and serve immediately, topped with crumbled feta.