There is absolutely no reason to feel sorry about a small kitchen because it always has its advantages: it’s cozier, you won’t spend 30 minutes to find something because everything is at hand. Here are some ideas how to make a small kitchen cool. To better give an feeling of space, create contrasts in colors and luminosity. Don’t hesitate to play with materials like brick, glossy paint, wood and plain white. If your kitchen is very small, you can use built-in furniture and appliances and make the dining zone in the main room. Some more pictured ideas are below to help you better design your small kitchen.
1. Headline picture: A big print makes a statement and structures the room.
2. The dark wall draws attention on the shiny stainless steel surfaces
3. Wood drawers contrast with white cabinets and create a modern look with bright green accents.
4. Glossy mirroring backsplash tiles and copper accessories for a timeless look.
5. I love whole kitchen floating like hanging on the stainless steel giant backsplash.
6. A lovely blue box.
7. Everything is packed up in a column. Smart.
8. A niche opens up the volume.
9. A smaller kitchen island for a retro chic kitchen
10. Plants and decorations above the windows for a stacked up look in a vintage romantic kitchen.
11. Red glossy cabinets and a hick wooden counter make a bold statement!
12. The vertical pattern of the white wooden panels for a coastal and elegant look
13. Golden kitchen furniture for a 1925 style… outstanding!
14. Grey and purple create a stylish yet mysterious look. Attractive…
15. White and bright pink wallpaper create a dynamic eat-in corner in this small kitchen
16. The same wood planks are used for the flooring and the backsplash. I like the subtle typographic work on those.
17. The white plain wood floor create a contrast with the living room. The soft whites of the kitchen make a calm and friendly atmosphere.
18. Vintage industrial stools floating in a immaculate room. Here’s how to focus attention exactly where you want it!
19. Black chalkboard paint is now a classic in eclectic kitchen styles. This still works well, especially in small kitchens.
21. The glossy backsplash enhances the cute wood panels.
22. Look at the ladder and bold use of green: Here’s how to make your kitchen look like a workshop and create instant interest. Brilliant!
23. Speaking of green, what do you think of this wall and counter combination? Hint: the brick on the left is here to tame and add texture this color scheme.
24. Hang some copper cookware above a porrait and you set the scene!
25. Don’t be afrai to play with wood and plain white surfaces.
26. This kitchen seems not to be expected here, that’s why it’s so classy!
27. Mix material and styles to trigger questionings from your visitors.
28. Add some deepness by playing with a bold statement color.
29. Use structural spaces to hide a maximum of stuff.
30. A ceiling rack is always a good starting point in a small kitchen…
31. Keep it simple with neutrals and one unique accent color.
32. Show your personality through the items you gathered during your travels. You don’t have to keep them for the living room only!
Images source: Pinterest