Chicken stir fry with bell peppers and corn — During vacations, you want to enjoy the sun, relax and not spend too much time in the kitchen, right? The perfect answer to all of this is quite simple: cook complete meals all at once! And in this area, nothing can beat a good stir-fry of any kind. Quickly cook chicken and vegetables at once, then link everything with a savorous broth. Relax and make everyone happy for lunch or dinner with this blue-ribbon delish recipe!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredient list for the chicken stir-fry
- 3 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cube stock
- 1/3 lb (150g) white rice (cooked for 10 minutes)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small can of corn
- 2 onions
- 1 pint (400ml) cold water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Wash, seed and cut the peppers into rough cubes. Cut the chicken breasts into pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Drain the corn from its juice.
2. Brown the chicken pieces in a hot pan with olive oil.
3. Add the peppers, onions and corn and brown for 3 minutes on medium heat. Vegetable should remain crisp at this step.
4. Add the crumbled cube stock, rice and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Cover with water and cook for 15 minutes.
Top with cilantro in each plate and serve immediately.
(image by chezre quia)