Throwing a dinner party or want to up your game for a weeknight special? This sheet pan honey mustard roasted pork loin comes to the rescue! Juicy, tender pork loin cooks directly over roasted carrots, sweet potatoes and potatoes with a sticky sweet honey mustard sauce for a healthy balanced one-pan dinner everyone will love. An impressive dish, yet effortless to make and budget friendly!
Ingredients list for the Honey Mustard Roasted Pork Loin
- 1 4 lbs (2kg) pork loin
- 3 white potatoes, cleaned and cut “Hasselback style”
- 1 medium sweet potato, cleaned and cut in wedges
- 4 carrots, cleaned and cut lengthwise
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick slices
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat you oven to 400°F(200°C) Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl or shallow dish, stir together mustard, honey, oil, apple cider vinegar and thyme. Marinate the pork loin in the refrigerator for 30 minutes minimum.
3. Drain the pork loin from the marinade (keep it for later), season with salt and pepper on all sides, and then place on the baking sheet. Arrange vegetables around the pork in a single layer.
4. Brush half of the drained marinade over the pork and veggies. Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes at 400°F(200°C).
5. Remove the foil cover, brush with the remaining marinade, and put under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until a crispy crust forms on top.
6. Remove from oven and allow pork to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the roasted vegetables.
Note: Cooking time may vary a little depending on your oven.