You only need five ingredients to create this spicy, healthy, low-calorie chicken dish with delightful oriental accents. Coated in a fragrant spicy hot sauce, chicken comes out incredibly moist and tender, topped with the crunch and the nutty flavor of toasted sesame. The best thing is that it’s ready in less than 20 minutes! Still don’t know what to eat for dinner tonight?
Ingredients list for the harissa chicken breasts
- 1 pound (500g) skinless chicken breasts (about 2)
- 2 tablespoons Harissa (or Sriracha sauce)
- Toasted sesame seeds (toast seeds in a skillet without oil for 2-3 minutes)
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 380°F (190°C). Rub harissa all over the chicken breasts and arrange into a rimmed baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, toasted sesame seeds and roast for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through but still tender. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
2. Brush chicken with the cooking juices and serve with steamed vegetables and couscous or rice.