Looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal? Look no further, you just need one pan with 5 minutes preparation to make these crisp yet juicy sheet pan pork chops! Maple, mustard, garlic and soy sauce add tons of flavor and the veggies come out so delicious and tender, they simply melt in your mouth.
Ingredient list fo the Maple Dijon Baked Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 pound (200g) carrots, well scrubbed or peeled
- 1/2 pound (200g) potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss pork in half of the mixture of the oil, maple syrup, mustards, miso, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic, arrange on a baking sheet. Proceed same way with carrots and potatoes, then arrange around the pork chops in a single layer.
2. Bake at 400°F (200°C) or on grill mode, until pork is cooked and lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes. You can turn veggies half way through. Few minutes before end of cooking time, drizzle the remaining glaze and finish cooking. Serve immediately and enjoy!