Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
Ingredients list for Roasted Lamb Shank Recipe
- 6 lamb shanks
- 6 cloves garlic
- Thyme, rosemary
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 pounds (1kg) of potatoes
- 1/5 cup (5cl) olive oil
1. Chop herbs and mix with salt, pepper and oil.
2. Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
3. Massage the shanks with the mixture of oil and herbs.
4. Put them in an ovenproof dish, with 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled. Roast at 360°F (180°C).
5. After 20 minutes lower the temperature to 300°F (150°C) and slow roast for 1:30 to 1:40.
Notes: You can also cook the lamb shanks with white wine and vegetables to add in the middle of cooking. Accompany the lamb shank with olive oil and garlic confit.