This no-fuss cantaloupe capuccino is a must for cooling down on hot afternoons. The sweetness of the melon paired with the lightness of whipped cream blend to make this summer drink a sure-to-be family smoothie favorite.
Ingredients list for the cantaloupe capuccino
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 5 ice cubes
- Chantilly cream (get the recipe here)
- Cinnamon powder
- Honey or sugar (optional)
1. Cut and seed the melon. With a melon baller, scoop out 4 melon balls and place into each glass.
2. Puree the remaining melon in a blender with ice cubes. If the melon is not ripe enough, you can add a tablespoon of honey or sugar to sweeten the smoothie.
3. Pour the melon puree over the melon balls into the glasses.
4. Pipe the whipped cream over the melon, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.