Have you ever dreamt about making better potato wedges than McDonald’s? Read on because at the good place! Our previous baked potatoes recipe had such a success that we decided to make a new version with a cheesy crust that reveal a tender and melting potato flesh. Here’s how to make these cheesy & spicy potato wedges, step by step:
Ingredients list: cheesy spicy potato wedges
For 6 people:
- 2 lbs (1 kg) of potatoes with firm flesh
- 3 1/2 tbsp (50 g) salted butter
- 3/4 cup (80 g) flour
- 4 1/2 tbsp (50 g) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Sea salt, when serving
Super-Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C) with a large roasting pan on middle position.
2. Wash the potatoes, wipe them but do not peel, it’s important.
3. Cut into quarters — 4 or 6 depending on size — trying to make them uniform for an even cooking.
4. In a large bowl, combine cheese, flour and spices.
5. Add quartered potatoes and toss well to coat potato wedges with this mixture.
6. Remove the roasting pan from the oven, add butter and then put the pan back in the oven until butter is melted and bubbly.
7. Add the potatoes to the roastign pan, trying to make a single layer.
8. Bake for about an hour, turning halfway through cooking.
9. Serve with sea salt. Enjoy these crispy potato wedges!
Don’t miss: Mustard Seeds Pork Stew