Are you fed up with bland water cooked or steamed potatoes? If so, you really should read the following recipe because these baked potatoes are so easy to do. Not too fat, easy, quick to prepare … You can easily modify the selection of spices, the potatoes flavor will be very different. Update: after trying this recipe, we enjoin you to check these cheesy and spicy potato wedges!
Ingredients: oven baked potatoes
- Potatoes :)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence (dried thyme, rosemary, oregano…)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of 4 spices mix (4 different varieties of pepper)
- Salt and pepper
Cooking instructions: oven baked potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 390°F (200°c).
2. Clean the potatoes carefully with running water, you don’t have to peel them because skin plays a big role for the final taste! Cut potatoes in quarters.
3. In an airtight container (or a freezer bag), put the potatoes, oil and spices. Now the fun begins: shake to mix well, then set aside.
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or a good silicon baking mat, just like this one). Bake for about 40 minutes, checking and turning potato wedges from time to time.
Don’t miss: How to Make a Salted Butter Caramel