Ingredients List Sweet Potato Patties
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel (sea salt is okay)
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Peel the potatoes and grate them.
2. In a bowl, combine potatoes, parmesan and the slightly beaten egg.
3. Add pepper according to your taste.
4. In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
5. Fry small heaps of the sweet potato preparations, 3 minutes on each side.
6. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
7. Serve hot.