Spice up your happy hour with this pineapple paloma! Fresh pineapple makes for a perfectly sweet refresher while jalapeno slices spice up this elegant drink.
Ingredients list for the fresh pineapple Palomas
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 cups ice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced + for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Stir together lime juice and agave nectar; add to a blender, along with pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, tequila, and ice. Blend until smooth and frothy.
2. In a small shallow bowl or saucer, combine sugar and salt. Rub a lime wedge around the rims of four glasses, then dip glasses in the mix to coat. Divide drink among glasses and serve over ice, garnished wish Jalapeno slices.