Salmon & Asparagus Quiche. Imagine this delicious quiche with fresh salmon, asparagus and parmesan shavings that give a little Italian flair to the recipe. Accompaniment: a simple green salad flavored with walnut oil will do the trick.
Preparation time: 20 min – Cooking time: 45 min
Ingredients list for the salmon asparagus quiches recipe
- 1 round sheet of pastry
- 1lb (400g) fresh salmon fillet, without skin
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup (30 cl) of cream
- 1 1/2 ounces (40g) Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Cut and remove 1cm from the base of the asparagus stalks, rinse, and cook 4 min in boiling salted water. Drain them.
2. Rinse salmon and cut it into small pieces.
3. Mix the eggs and cream. Add salt and ground pepper.
4. Place the disk of dough into one mold or divide it into several smaller molds, leaving the greaseproof paper over.
5. Scatter the salmon on the pastry. Cover with the eggs and cream mixture and add whole asparagus.
6. Cook the first 20 minutes in preheated oven at 410°f (210°c). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then cook for 20 minutes more.
Serve hot, accompanied by a green salad. Enjoy your asparagus and salmon quiche!
(Photo by Eleonora Grosjean)