What about a nice salad with these small potatoes? What I like about this is that it’s quick to do and so good! We add pancetta to remind of Italy. A beautiful onion, arugula, olive oil, and you’re done. Make a large family bowl so you’ll have more for the next day.
Ingredients you will need for the Potato Salad With Pancetta
You can order the specific ingredients of this recipe online via Amazon:
Serve 4 people
- 3/4 lb (350g) small potatoes
- A nice red onion
- 1 handful of arugula
- 6 slices of pancetta fine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sherry Vinegar
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
1. Bring a large amount of salted water to a boil.
2. Boil the potatoes and cook for 15 min, until they are tender.
3. Drain, let cool slightly, then cut them in half.
4. Rinse and drain the arugula.
5. Peel and cut into the onion into thin slices
6. Cut the pancetta into strips, brown in a dry nonstick skillet for a few minutes if you wish.
7. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, arugula and pancetta.
8. Add the olive oil and vinegar.
9. Add salt, pepper and a pinch of Espelette pepper if desired.
Serve chilled and enjoy!