These are these kind of things to make when you don’t actually feel like cooking: quick and fun to make, these pizza croissant rolls are the ideal meal fix for the kids! Just lay the pastry, add sauce, meat and any topping you like, roll and bake. Simple, isn’t it? This recipe would also make perfect appetizers for cocktails or football party. You can prepare them in advance, freeze and pop them in the oven at the last minute.
Ingredients Tomato, Mozzarella, Ham Pizza Croissants
- 1 puff pastry (homemade puff pastry recipe here)
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Tomato sauce (recipe here)
- 1 egg yolk
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Cut the puff pastry into 16 small triangles and spread tomato sauce.
2. Place a piece of ham over each triangle and top with mozzarella.
3. Roll the pizza triangles to form croissants, starting from the wider end to the tip.
4. Brush the croissants with egg yolk (diluted in a few drops of water) and sprinkle with oregano.
5. Bake for 20 min at 360°F (180°C).
Get more puff pastry recipes ideas
- Puff Pastry Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Ham and Cheese Pizza Roll-Ups
- Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
- Puff Pastry Bell Pepper Poppers
- Carrot Mushroom Turkey Hand Pies
- Roasted Tomato Pie with Pesto & Mozzarella
- Easy Pizza Croissants
- Salmon Tomato Puff Pastry Pizza
- Tuna & Cheese Puff Sticks
- Sweet Puff Bread
- Chocolate Chips Puff Pastry Sticks
- Pork Empanadas with White Wine
- Salmon Pie with Potatoes & Spinach
- Elephant Ears Puff Pastry
- Olives and Tomatoes Puff Twists