Ingredients list: Caramelized Pineapple Dessert
For 6 people:
- A fresh pineapple
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 vanilla pod
Preparation: Caramelized Pineapple Dessert
1. Start by peeling the pineapple and cut it into slices for about 1cm thick.
2. In a skillet, heat butter, add honey. Open the vanilla pod in half and scrape the seeds with the tip of a knife. Add them to the pan. Keep the pod as it can be used to flavor your sugar.
3. Boil a few moments for the preparation takes a golden brown color. Then add the pineapple slices, and make brown for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Dispose pineapple slices on serving plates, then you will pour the sauce on top.
5. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve with a scoop of vanilla or coconut ice cream.