If you’re about to renew your veggie recipes selection or the season, these flavorful Brussels sprouts are a serious option you should consider! Pan-roasted with salt and pepper, then drenched in a maple, garlic and butter sauce, they’re incredibly quick and easy to make… and truly addictive!
Ingredients list for the Pan-Roasted Brussel Sprouts in Maple Garlic Butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound (450g) brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook brussels sprouts, cut side down, in a single layer until deep golden brown, 4–5 minutes. Season brussels sprouts with coarse salt and pepper and toss. Cook until tender, 3–4 minutes more. Set aside in a large bowl.
2. Remove the skillet from heat; add maple syrup, minced garlic and butter to pan. Once butter has melted, and the mixture is bubbly and fragrant, add brussels sprouts to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with additional coarse salt and transfer the glazed brussels sprouts to a serving platter. Enjoy!