Put some spices, a little garlic and rosemary together with chicken tights, it’s enough to turn this classic baked chicken in a tasty dish. Real connoisseurs will gladly crush the garlic pulp into the sauce!
Ingredients list: chicken stew with white wine
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
1. Preheat oven to 360°f (180°c).
2. Place chicken thighs in a mixture of flour, paprika and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a chef pan that can go into the oven ( 100% stainless steel or cast iron, no plastic or wooden handle). Brown the chicken over the stove.
4. Add garlic, rosemary, chicken stock and wine. Bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes in the oven uncovered.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and book the chicken between two shallow plates to keep it warm.
6. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring often to thicken it.
7. Arrange chicken in serving plates and top with sauce.