Sticky sweet, savory with a little heat—This smoky and sweet honey garlic shrimp is SO good for busy weeknights or for entertaining guests. Only few ingredients and on the table in less than 15 minutes!
Ingredients list for the Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet
- 1 lb (450g) shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tail on
- Salt and pepper
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Rinse and pat shrimp dry; season with salt and pepper. You can thread shrimp on toothpicks for better handling. Grill or pan fry the shrimp on medium heat until the shrimp are cooked through, approximatively 5-10 minutes, flipping as needed.
2. While the shrimp is cooking, mix together lime juice, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce and garlic. Add a little of the sauce to shrimp after flipping. Transfer remaining sauce in a saucepan, turn the heat up to medium high and reduce to obtain a thick, glossy sauce that you’ll spoon a bit over the shrimp at the end of cooking. Enjoy immediately with sliced green onions on top and the remaining of thickened sauce on the side.