Here is a recipe which enlighten the table! You can prepare these stir fried penne just like a risotto. Pasta will absorb all the flavors of the vegetables and broth… The touch of turmeric adds a bit of originality. This is a real treat!
This recipe is perfect if you want to achieve a weeknight meal when time is short while finishing the 2/3 vegetables stored in the refrigerator tray. You can easily imagine multiple variations with what you have on hand!
Stir Fried Zucchini Pasta
Ingredients list for 2 persons
- 1/2lb (250g) Pasta (penne)
- 2 zucchinis
- 1lb (500g) mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 cups (50cl) chicken broth
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Chop the onions, cut the zucchini into small cubes and slice mushrooms.
2. In a skillet: heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pour the chopped onions and penne.
3. Sprinkle with turmeric. When the pasta is well coated, add the zucchinis and mushrooms. Salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Moisten with the chicken stock by pouring ladle by ladle progressively, until the penne are “al dente”.
5. Serve quickly with parmesan cheese!